Thursday, July 21, 2011

Friends I've Met Along The Way.

Molly B(Sam's God Mother) - I've known molly for a good 3 years now, she is an amazing person, she puts everybody she cares about before herself, she has been through a lot but she hasn't given up, i love this woman to death!! :)


Amanda T. (My Best Friend)- We have been thru  a lot together we have known each other for about 2 years now, we both dated my baby daddy haha that's how we met, and we both dated another guy too. she help me A Lot through having Sam, she is more like a sister to me! I Love Her To Death!!!


Katelyn T. AKA Kitty(Another Bestie/Wifeyy) I Love This Girl, We Don't Fight, I May Not Agree With Her Taste In men but ill support her no matter what, and if anybody messes with her, ill whoop their ass!!! LOVE YOU KITTY!!! mew mew [[inside joke]]


Selina C. (Basically My Cousin And Bestie)  Well me and this girl have had some really awkward times haha yeah... lol but that's in the past now we are closer than ever. I LOVE YOU. 


Cody M. (like a Big Brother) - He Helped Me change into a wonderful mom and woman. we were really close at one point but we have brown apart but i still love him!!


Kira (A Wonderful Friend) We Have Had Good Times And Bad We Have Fought And Loved, But She Has Helped me grow and change into a wonderful mom and woman, for that ill love her til i die, we are not as close anymore but ill always love her.


Marcus & Aaron R. (Good Friends)  We have known each other for 5 years now, we have had good times and bad but we'll always be friends no matter what.


Meredith O. (Good Friend) We have never really fought, we were really close at one point but don't talk much anymore, we will always be there for each other. I Love Her.


Vivian W. (awesome friend)- she is my childhood Friend  but we both  moved away now she moved back and we are getting closer! I Love Her!!


(If You are Not Listed and we are friends, I'm sorry i still love you Sam if just being a butt head!)


Friends Come & Go But... True Best Friends Turn Into Sisters/Brothers And Last A Lifetime! <3
 My Friends Are Like Stars, They Are Always There. You Never Know When You're Going To See Them But You Always Know That They Are There..
 Friends Are Separated By Priorities, Distances, Differences, & Pride; No Matter What Comes Between Us, I'll Always Be The Friend You've Known From The Start.

No comments:

Post a Comment