Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Beginning

I'm Hannah, I'm 16 almost 17, I'm a single teen mom of Samuel who will be 2 in Dec. My life hasn't been easy, actually far from, I've been beaten and raped a number of times I Was born is Madison WI on January 1st 1995 to a single mother (Shirley) who already had a a 5year old daughter (Heather) My father (Rick) Has been in and out of my life, he is an alcoholic, he has another daughter (Amanda) we don't talk much she is also a single mother to my nephew Chaynce he is 4. I've never met dads mother, i didn't meet his father (David)  until i was 12 and by that time he had re-married to my "step" grandma (Ellen) They live in Alabama.







Shirley (Mom)- We have hard times to say the least, but ill always love her, she keeps a roof over my and my sons head, we fight allot, there is yelling but we do out best to not do it around Sam, he gets scared.

Heather (Sister)- Heather is 5 yrs older than i am and is my moms "good child" we have never really been close or got along she got good grades in school, didn't date and just all around good. in 2010 she married the love of her life Michael, he is a wonderful man, and they moved out to Milwaukee WI and got a house, we get along allot better after i had Sam. In about a month Sam will be moving in with Heather and Mike and they will be temporary raising him until i finish school and get on my job and i am on my feet, for that i love them to death! :)

Amanda (Sister)- Amanda and I have the same father (Rick) he hasn't been around for her either. me and Amanda don't talk much but when we do we get along great, she is a wonderful person and is her mom Lisa. She had my adorable nephew Chayce 2008, i love that little boy with all my heart!!

Rick (Father)- DEAD BEAT.



Grandma Ellen & Grandpa Dave- I Didn't meet them until i was 12 or 13 so that was 4ish years ago, but they live down in Alabama so i rarely see them, but they recently came up to see the family and meet Sam, it was great, i love these 2 people with all my heart they love and accept me no matter what, they may not agree with all my choices but they love me.

Samuel Jeffery Earl-  Born on December 12 2009at 11:29pm. I love this kidd with all my heart, soul, mind and body. he is what keeps me going, Yes he does get on my nerves as any toddler would with any parent.





Glenn (Baby-Daddy) - Glenn and i met when i was 11 So A LONG time a ago he was my childhood sweetheart, i loved him until recently (like 8 months ago) i had found out he had been cheating on me and they were three ways. he use to beat me and call me names and even rape me. hes been in and out of jail since we met. now we barely talk, he doesn't help with Sam at all, he is supposed to be paying child support but hasn't paid a penny. and I'm  ferrous!!!!

Over All- Ive had a hard life but im stronger for all that ive gone through, i make mistakes im only human, im still growing, and making myself. So until next time, as Tigger would say Ta ta  For Now :)


Nobody Can Change Me, Break Me Or Make Me I So Who I Am So You Can Take Me As I Am Or Watch As I Go. Its Your Choice... Make It Wise

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah, I have read your blog...Some things I knew, some I did not. I am sorry that your life has been what it has been. Please don't ever use the life you have had as an excuse to not be the best person you were meant to be. Always remember that you may not be able to change your childhood but you can always change your future. I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness. One thing I do have to tell you is...You have been in the arms of your Grandmother Judy. I placed you in them when you were just a baby. I was babysitting you & she came over. I wish things would have been different for you and your family. I wanted to give you that because I was born in the same situation as you were. The only difference is that my fathers children were never told of me. I didn't meet that side of my family until I was in my 30's. You see sweetie, our lives are intertwined & that is why I have always loved you and wanted you to feel accepted. I know what it is like. I have felt your pain. Lisa

    ReplyDelete